Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday Five

(Link in meme-roll)
Into 2012

1. Do you make New Year's resolutions? If so, what are yours this year?
I don't do resolutions. I know myself too well and I don't need any more places to be a failure. This year, I guess my resolution is to work 40 hours a week. Mostly because, well, yeah...they're paying me to be there!
2. What are you really looking forward to in 2012?
Aside from the full-time hours...I'm hoping to make it through a year without a family funeral.
3. Did you have any life-changing experiences in 2011? What were they?
Yeah: two family funerals, an awesome trip to Italy and England, living with some intra-family stuff that I couldn't help/fix/handle.
4. What do you plan on waking up to on the 1st?
The only thing I have planned for Sunday is seeing some family: Katherine and Alan, Marie and Jan, and maybe James. We're meeting on neutral turf, so it should go all right. I hope.
5. Do you have any particular traditions for New Year's?
We usually have a (meat, not cheese) fondue meal either on the Eve or the Day. And frequently we bust out a jigsaw to work on for the day, in between parades and football games. Not sure if we'll do the latter this year, since the parade and games are on Monday.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.