Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Brrrr!

1. What's your favorite thing about cold weather?
Warming up in bed at night. I do like snuggling under the covers.
2. Soups and hot beverages seem to be everyone's favorite cold-weather culinary combatant, but what's another food that seems to take the bite out of the cold?
Anything carb-y: bread, candy, cookies...y'know, my usual diet. ;-)
3. When the weather is just starting to turn cold but is not yet in full frigidity, what do you add to your bed until it’s time to break out the heavy artillery? (I said what, not whom!)
I just wear heavier pajamas; honestly, we never change the amount of blankets on the bed, we just dress warmer and I turn on the mattress pad to warm me up.
4. What household chore seems especially unkind in these colder months?
Well, going out in the morning to get the paper from the driveway pretty much sucks for me (Beast doesn't seem to mind). And I'm not a big fan of snow-shoveling. Otherwise, I can't think of anything.
5. Among people you know, who seems most oblivious to cold weather?
Beast. He revels in it. Weirdo. ;-)
Very timely--there was snow on the grass when I got up this morning. :-(

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.