Saturday, October 29, 2011

Six-Word Saturday

(Link in meme-roll)
Holy cats! My house is dusty!

Have you ever noticed that dust colonizes? You can have one little dustball under something and the next day there are about 50, or the one has gotten 10 times bigger. I looked under the dining room table this morning--it's right in front of me when I'm on the sofa--and fuh-LIPPED. So it's been dusting (fans) and Swiffering (floors) morning around here. Also, laundry, talking to Sparky on Skype, getting the tikka ready and the chicken marinating in it, and generally trying to find the living room since Amy's on her way over. Today is also Take Back Your Drugs day, which is nice timing for us to unload the shoeboox stuffed with FIL's unused meds, as well as our expired stuff. At some point today or tomorrow we'll be carving the pumpkins for trick-or-treat on Monday. And I need to hit the grocery store as I'm out of a few things, and we have no candy! I do NOT want to get tricked because we have no treats.

Fun weekend, eh?

3 sweet-talkers :

Susan said...

I love it! Unfortunately, from where I sit, I can see under my bed. Now I've got to go break out the swiffer.

betty said...

Dust is kind of like a corgi shedding; the gift that keeps giving; you can never get on top of either, I fear, dust or shedding dog hair! Sounds like you had a great day planned! Definitely do want to make sure you are well stocked with candy come Monday night!

Just stopped over from 6WS; enjoy the rest of your weekend.

betty

Michele said...

Please, I have 3 cats and some days I can see tumbleweeds rolling across the living room floor, LOL!

http://mrsgardengirl.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.