Sunday, May 8, 2011

Unconscious Mutterings

(Link in meme-roll)
  1. Trumpet :: ...Voluntary
  2. Love :: Adoration
  3. Routine :: Run-of-the-Mill
  4. Infringe :: Trespass
  5. Misgivings :: Concerns
  6. Establish :: Begin
  7. Stupefy :: Stun
  8. Constipate :: Plug
  9. Conjure :: Magic
  10. Miscellaneous :: Mixed

1 sweet-talkers :

ShellyS said...

Ah, routine! I guess I was still half asleep and couldn't get my brain to figure it out. I copy directly from the site, after all. :) And yeah, no matches is weird.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.