Monday, May 16, 2011

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) You wake up chained to the wall of a medieval torture room. The torture devices are laid out on a table in front of you. What’s your plan?
Sounds like just another day at the office to me, actually. I'd probably grab a pencil and get to work.
2) What era is your favorite for fashion so far in your life?
I liked the 80s because everything was oversized. I am not a fan of skin-tight clothes, so I sorta feel like I'm in hell now.
3) You've just won a lifetime supply of candy! Which type do you pick? (By the way, it’s miraculously healthy to eat—-no calories, no damage to teeth or other body parts.)
Heath bars. Or maybe Butterfingers.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
Honestly, it reminds me of the first question up there. My 'torture devices' of choice: office supplies. I'm a serious office supply junkie. I'll miss going shopping in August for stuff like this now that Sparky's on his own doing it for himself at college. SAD!

1 sweet-talkers :

Caz said...

LOL - I had the same reaction to #4. #2, too, but the opposite. I thought things were skin tight then, when I was skinny, and I'm finding things loose now, which I like now that I'm now so skinny. Stores like J. Jill etc. seem to cater better to the 40-ish me.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.