Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. In the near darkness I tend to trip over things, unless I just close my eyes.

2. I'm giving up on sanity til further notice.

3. But this could be just the vacation I need to relax.

4. I can't look at the bridge without remember Sparky playing Pooh-Sticks in the stream.

5. It's always nice to see old friends.

6. What goes together is good food and pleasant company.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to more cleaning, planning, organizing ... and seeing Beast, tomorrow my plans include work-ing (sigh) and then more organizing and cleaning, and Sunday, I want to not embarrass myself at bell choir and have a clue about packing!

2 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Busy weekend you've got there! Good luck with packing. I obsess over it, regardless of how long I'm going.

Mimi Lenox said...

What a cool meme. I should play sometime.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.