Saturday, February 12, 2011

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday 6

1. Which is easier for you: looking someone directly in the eye when you’re telling them something that’s very personal, or looking someone directly in the eye when they’re telling you something that’s very personal to them?
I don't look in anyone's eyes in general but in either of these situations, I'm more likely to do the latter.
2. Who is the person you find easiest to make eye contact with during a conversation?
Beast, I guess. I'm not sure why some people make me NOT want me to look them in the eye. It's odd.
3. If you could change the color of your eyes, would you?
Nah. I'd change the shape of my eyes, first.
4. Take the quiz: What Color Should Your Eyes Be?
Your Eyes Should Be Blue
Your eyes reflect: Innocence and sweetness [snort]
People find you to be: Attractive, adorable, and irresistible [oh, the irony]
Your best trait: You truly love to make other people happy
What's hidden behind your eyes: A calculating mind
But, I really don't want blue eyes. So it's probably just fine that this isn't very accurate.
5. If you could choose a new option for eye color, besides blue, green, hazel and brown, which would you choose to add to the genetic mix?
You left off gray, and black. :-) I like black.
6. If you were given x-ray vision for one hour, where would you go first?
The mirror. I need to figure out what's going on in my head. Also, need to check my knees.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.