Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Ooooh, I want a GoogleVoice number.

2. Freakin' Scott Walker, I can't stand it!

3. How the heck did I end up with so many socks.

4. England is one of my favorite places to visit.

5. I'm not a catching a cold, I'm not!

6. In order for a book to keep my interest, it has to be good.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching CSI:NY and then taking a bath, tomorrow my plans include a meeting (maybe) and then I don't know and Sunday, I want to go to Myles' Eagle Scout ceremony!

3 sweet-talkers :

Andrea said...

What is a Google Voicenumber?

Here is my Fill-In

Kwizgiver said...

I'm with purplg8r--what's a Google Voicenumber??

I hope you're not getting a cold.

Cat. said...

Google Voice

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.