Saturday, January 8, 2011

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday 6

1. Would you like to gain weight or lose weight in 2011?
I'm hoping to lose the weight I lost two years ago...and quite a bit more besides...and keep it off. If you know someone who's looking to gain, let me know; I'll gladly donate!
2. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the most fit, where do you rank yourself?
-12
OK, really, I'm probably about a 3.
3. Can you go to a gym and do a workout without any assistance or need for motivation?
Can I? Yes. Can I go back regularly? Not on a bet. I hate our local gyms. I want a Y!
4. Do you think you’d accomplish more or less if you had a workout/diet partner?
I'm sure I'd do better if I had someone to be accountable to, but I'm too shy/embarrassed to ask anyone.
5. Take the quiz: What’s Your Fitness Personality?
I am, unsurprisingly, "results-oriented."
6. You’re working out in the gym and you spot a group of people who are lifting a lot more weight than you and being a little obnoxious about it: would that bother you or could you successfully ignore them without feeling any pressure?
I could ignore them. They are probably guys, and I learned LONG ago not to compete with the guys in a gym. If it's a group of women behaving this way...well, it'd be the first time I've ever seen that, and I've hung out in a LOT of gyms over the years. Most women don't behave that way in groups, though the whole "I'm bendier than you" yoga chicks annoy me on occasion.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.