Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)


1. It's 2011; I time to face that fact that I'm not getting younger.

2. I like pickles.

3. Thankfully I have my health (so far).

4. I need to get a better handle on appreciating the best things in life.

5. I am so chastened.

6. I had a bowl of rice and beans for dinner. Yum.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to staying out of trouble, if I can, tomorrow my plans include W.W. meeting and some other errand-y stuff, and Sunday, I want to enjoy watching Sparky get ordained!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.