Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Dating Profile Meme

(Link in meme-roll)
"Either you have used sites like Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Now Thursdays, WTIT: The Blog scours those on-line dating sites to respond either ladies’ profiles or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. Please understand that we are not responding seriously or mean spiritedly. It is just the way we process the world. Or not. The spelling or grammar errors were in the original profiles. The profile statements are in bold." I dunno, I might be a little mean-spirited....

If anyone here has a better way to do this than to start every sentance with "I", let me know.
Seriously? You can use all those skills you learned in all the high school writing classes. Oh, wait. Yeah. "Sentance." Bye.
i am a fun loving gal!!!
I like to read and sleep. ... I don't think this is going to work.
A good looking guy who can make me happy. He knows what he wants.
But if he's supposed to "make [you] happy" I would think it would be more important to know what YOU want. Right?
My favourite pastimes r cinema, theatre, reading, crosswords, suduko and do love to dance!!
I think you need to meet Ms. Fun Lovin up there. If you were really into all that, then surely you would know how to spell properly.
Internet dating sites are all new to me.I'm very honest and genuene person with a good sence of humor.
Good. You're going to need it. In spades. By the way, have you heard of spell-check?
A sexually adventurous guy is big on my list!
Oh, the puns the PUNS--they're desperate to be written in response. But no, no. I'll resist. I'll just suggest condoms and blood-tests for all.
My private nature does not prevent me from meeting new people and exchanging ideas do things.
...er, what? I was on board with this till the last two words showed up.
i would like to meet an intelligent, educated(Bachelors Degree at least), honest, sincere, family oriented and attractive man.
And I would like the numbers for the next 5 lotteries that net over a million. But I'll settle for a steady income, and you'll settle for Mr. Paunchy who only gets drunk 5 times a month and swears he has an Associate's Degree in plumbing that he doesn't use at all working at Walmart.
I can also be rude, obnoxious, harsh and difficult to get to know. I go to church, I dont care if you dont believe in anything, I dont have a point to prove, and you wont feel the need to prove one either.
You may need to do more than just go to church; I would suggest going on Sunday morning, sitting and listening to what the man up front is saying, and trying to figure out how to improve yourself. You do sound like God's biggest pain in the ass, frankly.
Wheb the eyes meet and there is chemistry we will both know
"When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's amore." And what if the chemistry (eyeroll!) is but one-sided?

2 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

"God's biggest pain in the ass, frankly" sums it up! Although I LMAO at the plumbers associate degree! Thanks for playing...

Cat. said...

Unfortunately, I sometimes feel that either I or my most annoying coworker has that relationship to God.

THANK YOU for bringing this one back!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.