Sunday, December 26, 2010

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Sunday 7
Name seven celebrities who passed away during 2010 whom you’d have liked to have dinner with at their prime.
I'm stipulating that this will be one really LONG meal with all 8 of us around a table, with cameras and mikes focused on each individual so I can go back and listen to everyone's conversations later.
  1. J.D. Salinger
  2. Lena Horne
  3. Dennis Hopper
  4. Patricia Neal
  5. Don Meredith
  6. Phil Harris
  7. Elizabeth Edwards
I used a list I found here. I always feel bad for the people who die the last week of the year--they never seem to get the recognition. On the other hand, I checked the end of 2009 and I wouldn't add anyone to this list from last year.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.