Sunday, November 28, 2010

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Sunday 7
Name seven foods that were part of your Thanksgiving menu.
  1. Turkey
  2. Mashed potatoes
  3. Stuffing
  4. Gravy
  5. Cranberry sauce
  6. Jello
  7. Rolls

2 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

What kind of Jello?

Cat. said...

Orange jello with carrot shreds; my mom made it for every holiday. I think I made it to annoy my brother who was making fun of it last summer. 'Course, my brother was not around to see it, but that's probably all for the better. :-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.