Sunday, October 3, 2010

Unconscious Mutterings

(Link in meme-roll)
  1. Panels :: Boards *
  2. Repetitive :: ...Strain
  3. Pancakes :: Waffles
  4. Quarterly :: Irregular
  5. Impulsive :: Thoughtless
  6. Episode :: Occurrence
  7. I am :: YHWH
  8. Horrendous :: Terrifying
  9. Inhumane :: Cruel
  10. District :: ...13 (Guess what I've been reading...)

Kind of a theme today, eh?
________
*Though, to be fair, my first reaction was "Death Panels" but since that might be considered inflammatory for the wrong reasons...

3 sweet-talkers :

Willow Rose said...

Whats YHWH. I have noticed alot of WAFFLES..lol. My favorite so far for pancakes was LEMON!

Enjoy your Sunday!

ShellyS said...

I think we just matched on the waffles. Gotta love waffles! :)

Cat. said...

YHWH

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.