Saturday, September 11, 2010

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday 6

1. What is the most recent thing you purchased with real cash?
I've found that most places around here frown on my not-so-real cash so I usually hit Taco Bell with real cash, as I did today for lunch.
2. As a general rule, do you keep cash on you at all times?
I always have cash in my wallet. I don't always have my wallet with me, however.
3. You have $50 in cash in your pocket and you are approached by someone asking for $20 because they’ve run out of gas. They seem believable and genuinely in need. Would you give them the $20?
I would not give them the money. I would go to the gas station with them and fill their tank. Or, more likely, I would call Bob's and tell them to let his guy fill his tank and I'd be over after work to pay for it. They know me there, and it's the place that the local community ministry group uses for just this purpose.
4. Take the quiz: What Dollar Bill Are You?
You Are a Fifty Dollar Bill

You're a bit rare these days, though people are aware of your existence. You are pretty powerful.
You might not have what it takes to roll with the common twenties or the hoity-toity hundreds, but you have your own little niche going on.

You like the finer things in life, but you also know how to keep your spending in check. You are the master of discount luxury.
You like to pamper yourself, but you never go overboard. Some may consider you a big spender, but you know bigger spenders!
Boy, that last line is funny. And true.
5. How often do you have this denomination in your pocket?
Basically never. I'm big on the yuppie food stamps (a.k.a. $20s).
6. Which single line in the quiz answer above best describes you?
"You like the finer things in life, but you also know how to keep your spending in check." As long as I get to decide what constitutes "the finer things in life."

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.