Monday, September 27, 2010

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) What was your first conscious thought this morning?
"I . Am . So . Tired. Yuck."
2) Discuss a book that left you disappointed.
Many, many books disappoint me. The most recent was "Cemetery Dance" which was just ... wow, the only word that springs to mind is 'bogus.'
3) Do you ever talk to telemarketers, or do you just hang up on them?
I usually only ask them to put me on the Do Not Call list if I say anything. Usually, I hang up during that delay after I pick up.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
What a cute little lizard. There are no lizards in the wild where I live. Which, I suppose, is ok since we do have deer. And cattle. And (sigh) corn. Lots and lots of corn. {shake} ANYway, I also like the bricks on the patio. Generally, I like this picture. It's calming.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.