Sunday, July 18, 2010

Unconscious Mutterings

(Link in meme-roll)

  1. Deals :: Wheels and...
  2. Alive :: Dead
  3. Smooth :: ... Criminal (uh, wow, flashback much?)
  4. Materials :: Requirements
  5. Arrest :: ...Warrant
  6. Locker :: Gym...
  7. Evidence :: Proof
  8. Operation :: Surgery
  9. Opal :: Name (I knew a woman with this name when I was very young. In spite of being the mom of a teenager, she drove an awesome-cool green T-bird and was fabulously 'cool' before I even knew what that meant. Hers was also the first wallet I remember with $20 bills in it. Yes, I grew up a long time ago, ok!)
  10. Investigation :: Criminal... (seems to be a theme for me here today))

1 sweet-talkers :

Amanda Moore said...

I had surgery as well. I cannot remember how old I was when I saw my first 20 dollar bill but it was a very long time ago!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.