Saturday, July 10, 2010

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday 6

1. Think of the last time you were in a coffee shop: were you with a group, one-on-one, or alone?
One-on-one, with my Lady D.
2. Other than national chains like Starbucks, how many local coffee shops are there in your immediate area?
There are locally-owned coffee shops at the train station in each the nearby towns, but other than that I can't think of any. Not that I would know, since I don't drink coffee.
3. Do you have a specific favorite coffee shop near you that you usually go to when you’re in need of a coffee fix?
Nope; see above.
4. Do you find yourself ordering the same item no matter what coffee shop you visit, or are you very open to each individual shop’s “signature drink”?
If it's not coffee-based, I might think about trying a signature drink, but they mostly stick to chai/tea or fruit juice (I also refuse to drink smoothies) for us coffee-outcasts.
5. Take the quiz: The Coffee Shop Test.
My result is here. I'd say it's only about 30% accurate.
6. When it’s just you at the coffee shop, how likely are you to order a pastry or something else to go with the coffee?
I actually don't think I would go in a coffee shop alone. I can get pop at the gas station for half the price and go sit in the park, the library, my car, or someplace else far less...chichi.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.