Sunday, January 31, 2010

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Sunday 7

Name the seven recurring nightmares you have most often.
I really only have had one recurring nightmare. It is always about closing time at work, and I'm trying to get people to leave and get the building cleaned up for the night. People keep coming in and the high school kids need to leave and ...

I had that dream on a regular basis at my former PoW. Haven't had it for years though. Thank God.
Addendum:
When I was a kid, I had the weirdest dreams about floating geometric shapes. Perfect squares and circles. The more perfect, the more freaked out I got. When I hit puberty, these faded away and I haven't had one like that in decades. They actually caused vertigo in my sleep. Yuck.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.