Friday, December 25, 2009

Friday 5

(Link in blogroll)
Gifts

1. How likely are you to return or exchange a gift you don’t like?
Depends on how easy it is to return. If it's a hassle, I'll either hold onto it and regift it, or just use it. It also depends on who gave it to me. If it's someone I like, I'll probably keep it around for awhile.
2. Who is the most gifted person you know?
Again, it depends. Most of the people I know are gifted in very differing ways. Some people are good at things I value more highly, but that doesn't mean they are (necessarily) more gifted.
3. Of gifts you gave this year, which was really the closest to perfect for the recipient?
I did well with Sparky this year: Anime convention pass, music magazine subscription, and LOTS of (very needed) clothes. He's happy at least.
4. What’s your favorite kind of gift to receive?
Time and patience. Hands-down, best gift.
5. What’s your favorite kind of gift to give?
Easy to find, and for someone who is going to appreciate it. Appreciation is in itself a gift, to the giver.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.