Saturday, August 1, 2009

Patrick's Place

(Link in blogroll)
Saturday 6

1. What’s the oldest item in your freezer?
Actually, it's probably the bag of ice for the cooler. Last weekend, I would have said the baking soda, but I changed it on Monday. ;-)
2. How likely is it that you’d actually thaw and use that item versus just tossing it?
Ice is ice. I'd use it, but only for cooling.
3. What food item is the healthiest in your freezer?
I have a lot of frozen veggies in there...corn, peas, beans, etc.
4. How many frozen dinners do you have in your freezer right now?
Maybe one. I need to get a couple more for lunches at work.
5. Take the quiz: What Frozen Treat Are You?
I was a Snow Cone.
6. How many frozen treats like ice cream do you have in your freezer?
None. I don't buy 'em, so therefore I can't eat 'em. I think there may be a container of Cool Whip in there, but eating that straight sounds foul.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.