Monday, June 22, 2009

Curious as a Cat

(Link in blogroll)

1) If you could have any view in the world visible from your bed, what would it be?
Easy-peasy: the San Juan mountains in southwestern Colorado.
2) What's the first movie you remember ever seeing in a theater?
Tora! Tora! Tora! I was about 6. WHAT were my parents thinking??
3) What's the most difficult confession you've ever had to make?
To myself? There are several contenders.
Out loud, to others? Probably that I am too selfish to want to go through childbirth again. It's not a biggie now, but at the time it was pretty trying. It's either that, or the first time I admitted that I needed to see a counselor; it goes against my grain to think I can't fix everything.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
So, a guy playing trombone in a park. Hmmm, don't think I've ever personally seen this, not just one guy by himself. I bet it would be lovely though; I do love the sound of a well-played trombone. Now I want to go sit in the park--it's a beautiful day for it but I doubt there'll be any musicians. Not around here: random music in the park really only happens in urban settngs I think.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.