Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)

1. Why do we have to get sick?

2.
Taking my thyroid pill and waiting an hour to eat are now habits.

3. I have
a lousy attitude.

4. I had never heard the phrase "
protected left turn" and it made me laugh and say something inappropriate without thinking.

5.
I opened my big mouth the way I always do.

6. How [w]as I to know
that the meeting was about stuff I already knew? It would have been nice for someone to tell me.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
Beast being home, tomorrow my plans include continuing to be sick, and Sunday, I want to infect Schedule Nazi with my cold at her retirement party! [see #3]

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.