Friday, March 13, 2009

Food 4 Thought Friday

(Link in blogroll)

Breakfast
What is the longest consecutive time you have spent in a car?
Has to be the 51-hour round trip between Houston and (nearly) Wisconsin.
Lunch
Where would you go if you were invisible?
I wouldn't do anything different than I do now. I hate being sneaky.
Dinner
If you could swim in any liquid what would it be and why?
I would just like to be able to swim in water, thanks, specifically salt water.
Midnight Snack
What store do you shop at the most?
The grocery store. Not even close, otherwise.
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)
This week I just want to get through without too many obvious faux pas.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.