Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)

1. It seems like I'm never going to catch up on sleep.

2.
Let me know when you're done, please?

3. If I thought you
had cleaned my house I'd kiss you!

4.
Your laugh is what I think of most when I think of you.

5. To me, Valentine's Day means
guilt.

6.
Writing gives me strength.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
watching SCC, tomorrow my plans include working, and Sunday, I want to get to church for a change!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.