Saturday, April 12, 2008

Patrick's Place

(Link in blogroll)
Saturday 6

1. In terms of motivation, what gets you out of bed in the morning?
Duty. And having to go to the bathroom. ;-)
2. If you could sleep without having to get up at your normal time, how much later than that would you sleep on your own?
I made it to 10 or so recently. I could have gone later. I think I could sleep around the clock if I didn't drink anything for several hours before going to bed.
3. How often do you take a nap? If your office made napping a legitimate option, would you take advantage of it?
I sleep at home every change I get. I don't think I'd like to sleep at work. I'm not thrilled with being watched while I sleep. It's a a tic, I know.
4. Take the quiz: Are you lazy?
Are You Lazy? - Includes Pics
Good Mix
Good Mix
Your life is a good blend of chaos and relaxation. You are normal. You take regular showers, you sometimes do a chore or make your bed. You are probably also happy at a job, or will be soon. You shouldn't change anything about your active life, because your making a perfect smoothie! : )
myYearbook.com
5. Other than your bed, where in your home are you most likely to take a comfortable nap?
Here on the couch (it has a recliner at either end).
6. When was the last time you took a workday off so that you could lie around the house doing absolutely nothing for the whole day? Would you be likely to schedule such a day in the next three months?
I don't 'schedule' those days. I just realize some mornings that it is JUST NOT HAP'NIN' today. I am, also, fortunate enough to only work 30ish hours a week.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.