Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Manic Monday

(Link in blogroll)

How did you celebrate your last birthday?
I think we just took it easy. I don't remember doing anything special; maybe we went out for dinner? I know I didn't get a cake. grrrr....
What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun?
Iced sugar cookies. hee I can't think of anything huge, maybe the books I bought last week to read while Sparky & Cam were mall-crawling.
What would the child you once were think of the adult you have become?
Depends on the age of the child, but generally I think we'd get along all right. Unless you mean the teenager I was, since all adults were anathema then. ;-)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.