Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday Fill-In

(Link at left)

1. Once upon a time I believed fairy tales.

2.
All that screaming and yelling really gives me a headache.

3.
I have no idea what to write for white tea and ginger.

4. Way down
deep in the Camp Bird mine (it's a song).

5. Keys
are interesting; locks bore me.

6. Have you seen
my brain cells? They're so MIA!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
having gotten all this year's Session minutes updated and copied and picked up some wallpaper books, tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to watch football.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.