Monday, September 3, 2007

Tina's Tuesdays

(Link at left)
Back to School

1. Did you ever attend college or university? Why or why not?
I have a double B.A. and a Master's. 5-1/2 years post-high school all total.
2. What was your favourite subject throughout all your years in school?
History and English (sorry, can't pick just one).
3. Do you jump on the bandwagon and go out buying the 'back 2 school' supply promotions that stores have at this time of the year?
This year I didn't do too much at all. Normally, I'm a HUGE freak at the stores, but... Not sure why I bailed this time.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.