Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Ten on Tuesday

(Link at left)
10 Things You'd Save in a Fire
  1. Myself
  2. My husband
  3. My son
  4. The guinea pig
  5. My grandmother's Bible
  6. Any scrapbooks I could manage to grab (since most are in the basement, though, this ain't happening...but they're good if it's a tornado not a fire....hee)
  7. My wallet
  8. The camera
  9. Shoes
  10. A coat (in winter)
But I hasten to add that after the first 4 or so, I'm not going to any great measure to collect these things. If they are on the way out the door, fine; otherwise, that's what insurance is for. I really just wanted to stop after #5. Nothing I own is worth dying for.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.