Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday 5

(Link at left)
Cost

1. What’s something you suspect you regularly overpay for?
I don't suspect, I know I pay too much for bottled pop at gas stations!
2. What’s something you suspect you regularly underpay for?
I never pay my library fines, and there are a lot of 'em. I could probably buy a week's worth of groceries on the annual unpaid fines I accrue!!
3. What’s taking up more of your time than it should?
Right now it's a toss-up between blogging and worrying.
4. What’s causing you stress only because you let it?
Life.
5. If all your karma were based on your positive and negative attitudes, would it be in good shape, in bad shape, or perfectly in balance?
If you look at my outlook over the whole of my life, I'd say I'm in pretty good shape. I probably am less of a Pollyanna than I used to be, but I'm so NOT anymore that I'm in danger of heading toward negativity in a big way!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.