Sunday, July 29, 2007

Patrick's Weekender

(Link at left)
Sunday 7

Name the seven candidates for president you are confident you aren’t likely to vote for, based on what you know about them or their positions so far.
Because I don't really know all--or even most--of the candidates, I'm using this Wikipedia article for a more-or-less complete list, and I'm only choosing from those who have already declared candidacy, not the "maybes." Based on that list then, here is my list of Not-Even-If-You-Paid-Me Candidates, in order of ickiness:
  1. Tommy Thompson

    ...and here we insert a large gap because the level of relative ickiness is so much greater between Tommy and everyone else...

  2. Rudy Giuliani
  3. Bill Richardson
  4. Chris Dodd
  5. Sam Brownback
  6. Mitt Romney
  7. John McCain
I also left off everyone I've never, ever heard of, which eliminated a lot of people.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.