Sunday, May 27, 2007

Unconscious Mutterings

(Link at left)

  1. Dancer :: Tiny
  2. Intellectual :: Poison (a blog on my blogroll)
  3. Direct :: ...traffic
  4. Tolerate :: Put up with
  5. Post :: Mail
  6. Instinctive:: Gut reaction
  7. Brink :: Kelly... (?? I think I might know/have known someone with this name...)
  8. Regain :: Reagan (well, that's what I thought it said, and I can't think of anything else)
  9. Repulsed :: Pushed back
  10. Distressed :: ...furniture


I'm totally mental this morning....

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.