Sunday, September 17, 2006

Saturday 6

Episode 127

1. You find out that you've just gotten a new job in a different state. Besides your spouse, who is the first person you tell?
Should I assume that I've already told Sparky too? I think I'd probably think about whether I knew anyone living in that state and tell them. Otherwise, it would be a family member: my oldest sister or my brother. Or maybe one of my nieces.
2. With the money in your pocket, wallet or purse right now, could you make change for a $20 bill? Could you make change for a $1 bill?
I could do the $20 for sure (I'm beginning the end-of-month climb towards allowance, requested in fives and singles by Sparky so that he can divide it between bank/donation/charity more easily). I don't think I could do the $1 unless I used the toll money in the truck.
3. Is this ability (or lack of ability) to make change a typical reflection of how much cash and coins you regularly carry?
I usually have a lot more change, but I'm trying to keep my wallet a little lighter. Otherwise, yeah, it's pretty normal.
4. Take the quiz: What mythological character are you?
I took it here. I was a centaur. Yippee.
5. Are you typically the "heart breaker" or the "broken-hearted" in your relationship history?
Going on distant memories...hee...I think it's about even. I remember the stuff I did to others more clearly than vice versa.
6. Considering your answer to #5, would you rather be the opposite? Well, I wish I would have been more tactful in breaking off the relationships I terminated, but no...I'd never want to be "more dumped." Or, rather, I wouldn't want to internalize that any more than I have already!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.