Saturday, May 13, 2006

Saturday Six

Episode 109

1. When is the last time you switched from one company to another for an important service? What made you switch? Did the company you were leaving try to make you a better offer to make you stay?
We switched internet providers about a year ago. Our subscription with the other company ran out in May and we did some research and found out that we could pay just over half as much for wireless as we were paying for dial-up (and mind you we had to pay for each phone call we made, too).
In spite of our being customers for 6 years, our previous company didn't do diddly-squat. Sadly, they are a local company. I expected more from them. Oh, well.

2. What emblem or logo was on the last coffee mug you drank from?
Since I don't drink coffee, and use coffee mugs only for the occasional cuppa (tea) or because we're out of regular glassware...I have no idea.

3. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being a world-class chef and 1 being someone who can't even scramble an egg, how would you rate your cooking ability?
My ability is probably about 8.
My desired remains about 3.

4. Take the quiz: Are you a good cook?
My results are here. I'm a Lazy Cook.

5. When was the last time you prepared a meal for someone other than yourself or those already living with you? Was it well received?
About 8 months ago, I guess, when I made dinner for a church friend who'd just had her fourth baby (the other three are three-year-old triplets). I made chicken nuggets with salad and pie and rolls. They said that the kids loved it and they were grateful not to have more pasta!

6. Since it is that time of year, what show's season finale are you most looking forward to? Which show do you wish would just go away?
I'm looking forward to the finales for Survivor and TAR, and the final-finale of CSI.
The list of shows I'd like to go away is WAAAAAAY too long to post here! :-)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.