Thursday, March 16, 2006

Booking through Thursday

Booking Through Thursday

This week's questions about self-help books are from Nicki.
  1. Have you ever read a self-help book? A-yup. Not recently, but, yes, I'll cop to a few.

  2. What do you think about self-help books in general? In general, I think they're a crock of shit. There are occasional good ones, but I've sort of given up on improving myself. It's hopeless.

  3. Would you ever recommend a self-help book? I could think of a couple of books that I'd recommend, if asked, outside of work. Otherwise, I keep myself opinion-free as much as possible at work.
Not that I don't have opinions.
Obviously.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.